Cozy up in the most sustainable fleece out there. This ultra-comfy cowl neck fleece feels good and does good for the planet.
- Model is 5'10.5", Bust 32, Waist 25, Hips 36, wearing size S
- Model is 5'9.5", Bust 34, Waist 24, Hips 36, wearing size S
- Relaxed fit cowl neck longsleeve, dropped shoulder, drawcord hem, medium stretch
- 55% Organic Cotton, 26% Recycled Polyester, 19% TENCEL Lyocell
- Wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
All sale items are final sale.
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly, so the planet feels just as good as you do while wearing it.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
TENCEL™is a wood pulp fiber that is used in our signature TreeBlend material and throughout our seasonal collections.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over $85 CAD.
Returns & Exchanges
Final Sale! No returns or exchanges.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Womens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.