Support tentree in tree planting. Temperate dry forests lie in the Northern hemispheres, where summers are warm, winters are cool and there's little rainfall each year. Global climate change has increased the severity and intensity of wildfires in this area, and replanting resilient species in affected areas is our best chance at helping these ecosystems bounce back.
What Does Climate+ Mean?
How Can We Do Better?
- •Turning your thermostat down by 2 degrees.
- •Wearing clothes more than once before washing them.
- •Bike, walk or ride the bus to work!
- •Switch over to LED bulbs and smart appliances.
- •Try buying local, seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- •Use waxed cloth instead of plastic wrap for food.
- •Remember your reusable bags, mugs and cutlery for all outings.