This casual dress is made with Ponte fabric, so it’s two-way stretch, crease-resistant, and drapes perfectly for a pulled-together, ultra-flattering look. Pull it on over your go-to leggings to run to your local market or curl up on the couch with your newest Netflix obsession.
- Model is , wearing size S
- Model is 5'9", Waist 26" Chest 32", wearing size S
- Relaxed fit raglan dress, slit detail, above knee length, medium stretch
- Made with Ponte fabric: substantial double knit fabric, two-way stretch knit that molds to your body for a flattering fit, drapes perfectly and is crease-resistant.
- Ponte Fabric Composition: 44% Recycled Polyester, 41% Organic Cotton, 13% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
All sale items are final sale.
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly, so the planet feels just as good as you do while wearing it.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over $85 CAD.
Returns & Exchanges
Final Sale! No returns or exchanges.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Sustainable Ponte Fabric
What’s Ponte? Glad you asked. This double-knit fabric has a two way stretch, and molds to your body shape, making it ultra-flattering. Bonus: it’s crease-resistant and drapes perfectly, giving you put-together vibes. Ponte is the ultimate WFH staple, and a go-to elevated essential.
Womens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.