Made for days when the rain won't quit, this rain jacket is teched out with the most sustainable (and waterproof) features, including fully taped, AquaGuard® CF zippered, and air-tight pockets.
- Model is 6'0.5", Chest 41, Waist 33, wearing size M
- Model is 6'0", Chest 38, Waist 32, Inseam 32, wearing size M
- Regular fit hooded rain jacket has a lined body and hood with a zippered left chest and lower front pockets. VISLON AquaGuard CF zipper, NATULON pocket zippers.
- Shell Fabric: 100% REPREVE Recycled Polyester, Bluesign certified non-PFC water repellent, PFC-free DWR coating with a waterproof rating of 10000mm, Waterproof coating with a 75% recycled TPU membrane.
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Vietnam.
More than carbon neutral27 plastic bottles were used to make this jacket. This jacket plants 10 trees which will offset ~3084kg of CO2 over the next 25 years.
Wash cold, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not use bleach.
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over $85 CAD.
Returns & Exchanges
Free exchanges & $10 returns (Shipping label fee). Valid within 30 days of purchase.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Mens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.
Measure around the base of the neck. Do not pull measuring tape too tight.