Outerwear made simple — this packable men's puffer jacket uses the most eco-friendly tech out there. Pack your puffer into its attached pouch for easy storage and on-the-go adventures. Made from recycled materials and performance tested for best-in-class quality.
- Model is 6'0.5", Chest 41, Waist 33, wearing size M
- Model is 6'0", Chest 38, Waist 32, Inseam 32, wearing size M
- Fully lined and insulated regular fit hooded parka, Taped critical seams, Bungee drawcord hood with sliders, Soft internal cuffs, Mid-thigh length, NATULON® zippers.
- Shell Fabric: 100% REPREVE® Recycled Polyester, PFC-free DWR coating with waterproof rating of10000mm, Bluesign certified non-PFC water repellent.
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black and PrimaLoft® Black Thermo Plume™ insulation.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over $85 CAD.
Returns & Exchanges
Free exchanges & $10 returns (Shipping label fee). Valid within 30 days of purchase.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Mens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.
Measure around the base of the neck. Do not pull measuring tape too tight.