This t-shirt was coloured using natural plant- and mineral-based dyes that are safe for waterways and soft on the planet. Each one will naturally vary in colour and fade over time.
- Model is 6'0", Chest 38, Waist 32, Inseam 32, wearing size M
- Model is 5'8.5", Chest 38, Waist 29, Inseam 33, wearing size M
- Model is 6'1.25",Chest 40, Waist 30.5, wearing size M
- Regular fit t-Shirt with ribbed neck band, chest pocket and medium stretch knit fabric.
- Garment is dyed from the following natural sources: Granite Grey: Indian Hog Plum | Blue Fog: Indigo | Crushed Berry: Acacia with Lac.
- By using natural dyes, we're able to cut back on waste produced during the manufacturing process. These garments will naturally vary in colour and fade over time just like your favorite t-shirt.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Wash Cold, tumble dry low
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in China
All sale items are final sale.
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Organic cotton is made sustainably and responsibly, so the planet feels just as good as you do while wearing it.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over $85 CAD.
Returns & Exchanges
Final Sale! No returns or exchanges.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Mens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.
Measure around the base of the neck. Do not pull measuring tape too tight.