Destination: anywhere. Made from recycled water bottles, these super stretchy, comfortable joggers keep excess plastic out of landfills.
- Model is 5'8.5", Chest 38, Waist 29, Inseam 33, wearing size 32
- Model is 6'2", Chest 40, Waist 32, Inseam 33.5, wearing size 32
- Model is 6'2.5", Chest 41.5, Waist 32, Inseam 34, wearing size 32
- Model is 6'0", Chest 38, Waist 32, Inseam 32, wearing size 32
- Model is 6'1", Chest 38, Waist 30, wearing size 32
- Model is 6'2", Suite 36, Waist 30, Inseam 33, wearing size 32
- Bluesign® Certified fabric and Bluesign® Certified PFC-free DWR
- Regular Fit, slim leg
- 90% Recycled Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Hidden drawcord at waist, 30" inseam, secure back pockets, NATULON zippers
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Designed in Canada, ethically made in Bangladesh
What It's Made Of
We're committed to sourcing the most eco-friendly materials.
Recycled Polyester takes discarded plastic bottles from landfills and gives them new life in your wardrobe.
Styled By Happy Customers
These heroes are saving the planet ten trees at a time.
Shipping & Delivery
Free shipping on all orders over $85 CAD.
Returns & Exchanges
Free exchanges & $10 returns (Shipping label fee). Valid within 30 days of purchase.
Our customer care team is ready to help. Typical 24 business hour response time. Get started.
Mens Size Chart
How to Measure
Measure under the arms, around the widest part of the chest. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure the narrowest part of the waist. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Stand with feet together and measure around the widest part of the hips. Making sure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor.
Measure from centre back neck to shoulder, down the wrist.
Measure around the base of the neck. Do not pull measuring tape too tight.