TENTREE COPYRIGHT POLICY
Last Updated: April 27, 2021
If you are a rights owner or an agent of a rights owner and believe that any content displayed or made available through the Services infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Website where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest.
We will respond to any copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims as soon as reasonably practicable.