Purchase a carbon offset package for that fast fashion retailer. Life's pleasures don't have to leave a carbon footprint on the planet. Introducing lifestyle offsets, so you can make sure you're helping the planet while living your best life. Learn more now.
What Does climate+ Mean?
How Can We Do Better?
- •Turning your thermostat down by 2 degrees.
- •Wearing clothes more than once before washing them.
- •Bike, walk or ride the bus to work!
- •Switch over to LED bulbs and smart appliances.
- •Try buying local, seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- •Use waxed cloth instead of plastic wrap for food.
- •Remember your reusable bags, mugs and cutlery for all outings.
The Impact Of Trees
What Does Offsetting Mean To tentree?
Where Do We Plant Your Trees?
This climate+ package assumes one day of global emissions for a fast fashion retailer.
In 2018, H & M emit 57,978 MT of CO2 . If we divide this number by 365 we get the number of emissions per day.
1.5 hours per day is equal to 3,30 minute segments.
57,978 MT CO2 / 365 days = 158.84 MT of CO2 per day.